Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Outfit Post Numbero Uno!

So after some lounging around today on my day off of work, I have finally managed to get my but out bed after watching The View with Nora the Dog. After taking a cue from some ladies yesterday, here are two outfits I've put together.

So this was the outfit that started off the day. Pretty similar to something I would currently wear to work, just spiced up with a scarf and some jewelry.

cardigan: Gap/scarf: thrifted/v-neck: Hanes/Jeans: PacSun/shoes: Westies via thrifted

Now after viewing this picture I am starting to think it is time to retire this cardigan. It has been a staple in my wardrobe this winter for work and it is definitely looking tired.














Then I decided that nope I needed to spice it up, and being my day off I started to think up an outfit that would work for both lounging around the house but also something that I could turn into a work outfit. So here with the leggings my tattoo is nice and tucked away where no one can see it! Now if only I had ironed this skirt.. definitely my laundry pile needs tending too.

skirt: target/pocket v-neck:target/striped sweater: Kohl's/leggings: Hollister (the one and only item of clothing I own from there)/belt: thrifted

My cutie, Nora the Dog, decided that she wanted to be in my outfit post too, we'll have to work on her staying out of the way next time. And also I suppose how to hide the remote! So I am headed off to the printmaking lab, time is definitely counting down until my senior show in May, and I have tons of work to get done. Only two weeks left until my final semester of college starts, and I was hoping to have some prints done before then when the labs start to fill up with students trying to print all at once!



Thanks to the readers too ventured over to my little blog as I am getting started! It means a lot!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! The only item of clothing i own from hollister are a pair of tights too!! Theyre just so cozy. I love the second outfit- all the textures and patterns are so neat!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dood. Blog more. I want to see some more outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those shoes in the first outfit and that skirt is super cute in the second!

    ReplyDelete