Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Geode Jewelry...

So lately I have been fascinated by rocks, gemstones, minerals, and geodes. During my search for some geodes of my own I came across these jewelry designers on etsy.com featuring some beautiful geodes and thought I would share. After looking at the beautiful work of these designers I am so excited to take my first Art Metals class this semester where I will get to play around with making my own pendants and rings. I cannot wait!

Astroid Black and Grey Sparkling Geode Druzy Sterling Silver Ring
By Etsy seller Retsina

Sterling Silver Geode Necklace
By Etsy seller JudyB

24k Gold Encased Geode Earrings
By Etsy seller Iris Jewelry Design

I love all of these pieces so much, hopefully one day I will own some of these!


11 comments:

  1. aren't there just days when you wish you were super rich and could own anything you wanted? i know i do! those are gorgeous pieces of jewelry. i'm in love.

    glad i found your blog!

    love, meg @ www.strawberriesandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I was little I collected rocks like this I'm dying for a piece of jewlery like this so badly!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorge! And thanks for the comment on my blog dear. follow, follow!

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is to die for! Thanks for including my little necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rings are so earthy! I like them. Follow your dream!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog! The song "I'm Gone" from Number One Fan is from their "Unreleased" album. So very good! :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so pretty! Seriously. :)

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! <3 I love the ring especially! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete