Sunday, January 17, 2010

Introducing...




So after reading/stalking tons of blogs and becoming drawn into the world of blogging I figured it was about time to start my own. I would to have a place to post some of the inspiring things I come across on the world wide web daily.

My name is Sabrina Marie and I am currently a Fine Art student focusing on photography and printmaking at a college in Wisconsin. Most of my art work focuses on textures and patterns found within nature. I think going along with being someone who on a daily basis who is trying to tap into their creativity, I also am drawing to expressing myself in fashion, and I am very interested in sewing, knitting, and overall crafty bits here and there.

Still getting used to the whole blogging thing, watch out for more posts!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! New talent is always a good thing! If you need anything at all, you know where I am. Can't wait to see what you do with the blog!

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigosh! a fellow cheesehead fashion blogger! funny story-i just google searched first 'madison fashion blogger' then expanded my search to wisconsin, but unfortunately your blog didn't turn up. however, i sponsor Ms Elizabeth on Delightfully Tacky(clyde's rebirth) so i caught your comment on her latest post..

    ReplyDelete